Need a letter for gender-affirming medical care? 

Submit this form and I’ll get back to you asap.

This site uses Google reCAPTCHA technology to fight spam. Your use of reCAPTCHA is subject to Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Hi, Thank you for reaching out. I am out of the office and may not respond until I’m back at work Tuesday, July 5. If you are having a psychiatric emergency, clinicians are available in 24/7 by calling 1-833-710-6477 in NH, in VT by texting VT to 741741, and in MA 1 (877) 382-1609. If there is an immediate safety concern, call 911. Thank you, Deb Horton

I will always make space for people over 18 who need a

 letter to access gender-affirming medical care.

 I use the ​informed consent framework for writing letters and  

typically require only one appointment.

 I realize insurance companies and surgeons have requirements for letters 

and I want to help you deal with the gate-keeping

 by providing a letter in the least harmful way possible. 

You will leave the appointment with the signed, completed letter in hand. 

I can charge your insurance or accept private pay for the appointment and will never charge additional fees for the letter, including if you need me to make changes to your letter for whatever reason. 

More info about informed consent care and gatekeeping: